Boundless Grace is a multi-generational, multi-ethnic community of people who love God and love people. We dress casual, live free, and believe hugs are holy! We take God's Word serious, but not ourselves. We laugh a lot, love a lot, and choose relationships over religion.
Our aim is to be a community of people who encounter the presence of God in our worship gatherings and take his presence into our world.
The mission of Boundless Grace is to help people establish a vibrant walk with God, and motivate them to help others experience this same blessing.
In helping believers establish a vibrant walk with God we aim to:
- FACILIATE a Spirit filled worship gather, led by Spirit filled worshipers.
- TEACH the word of God passionately and accurately for the purpose of faith building.
ASSIMILATE new people into our Church so they can begin to grow together.
Pray for one another during our weekly worship gatherings.
Provide people with opportunities to SERVE not just sit.
Encourage our people to proactively REACH others with the good news of Jesus by Cultivating caring relationships.
We believe that every Christ follower has been called to pass on their faith. Therefore we encourage our people reach out to the people in their spheres of influence and cultivate life giving relationships . We do this by modeling, motivating, and mobilizing our church to this end.
We think the Gospel travels best across
Yes, we are an evangelical church, and we are not ashamed of the gospel. We understand it to be the power of God that leads to a person's spiritual transformation.
- We believe that the Bible is inspired revelation from God that reveals the will of God for our lives.
- We believe that mankind is in need of spiritual restoration to undo the foul effects of sin.
- We believe that God sent his only Son (Jesus) to earth to die on the cross as a ransom for our sins.
- We believe that every person who receives Christ becomes a child of God and is born again.
- We believe that faith alone, in Christ alone, through grace alone justifies a person in God's sight.
- We believe that every Christian is indwelt by the Holy Spirit , gifted to serve, and empowered to overcome sin.
- We believe that Jesus is going to return to earth one day as he promised.
- We believe every Christian is called to attend a local Church on a regular basis.
- We believe that every Christian is called to live a holy life, not a perfect life, but one that represents Christ well.
- We believe every Christian is called to be a minister in the Church and a missionary in their world. The only people who are not qualified to serve are people who refuse to align themselves with God's word.
- We believe that evil exists in the world, not because God is unable or unwilling to act, but because He chooses not to override human freewill.
- We believe that sickness and suffering are the result of living in a fallen world, which will one day be restored when Christ returns.
- We believe that God answers the prayers of ordinary people who boldly come into His presence through faith in Christ.
- We believe that Heaven is a real place that awaits those who have accepted Christ as their Savior.
1. Faith: The attitude of faith is essential to our congregation. Why? Because childlike faith is essential to pleasing God. Therefore, we encourage our people to exercise childlike faith in their approach to life & ministry. We also do our best to inspire our people to encourage one another and build one another up during our gatherings.
2. Hope: Hope is something that we all need to thrive. Hope is a powerful emotion that stimulates life within each of us, and has the same effect on our church as a whole. We encourage our people to share stories from their lives that bring hope to the surface during our gatherings.
3. Love: Yes, love, along with faith and hope, are qualities that trump the spiritual gifts people possess. Love, is spelled out in scripture as follows: Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. (1 Cor13.4-7). At Boundless Grace we make loving people a top priority. We accept and embrace people from every ethnicity, age, religious tradition, and political persuasion.
4 . Prayer: We value prayer and try our best to make room for prayer in our services. We also encourage our people to pray for one another as we become aware of the needs of our people. It is not uncommon to see someone praying for another person during our worship gatherings.
5. Praise: We value a climate of praise and worship and our musicians do their very best to choose music that is praise centered. While we value introspection and contrition, we believe praise best creates an atmosphere that inspires people to enter into God's presence.
6. Biblical Instruction: We believe that faith is stimulated in the context of solid biblical instruction. For this reason we teach from the Bible every Sunday and do our best to help people understand the Bible and apply it to their daily lives.
7. Redemptive Relationships:
We place a high value on relationships at Boundless Grace. We think that people grow in the context of caring relationships. We demonstrate this value in four ways: 1) We encourage people to either become a spiritual mentor or become a disciple of a spiritual mentor. Mentors are people with the knowledge and ability to help others grow in their faith and knowledge of God . This is what we refer to as discipleship. 2) We encourage people to cultivate relationships with people both outside the walls of the Church with the hope that they too will see their need for faith and encouragement that the Church can provide. 3) We encourage our people to get involved in a midweek life group with other like minded people for fellowship, bible study & prayer. 4) Our worship gatherings are formatted around a fellowship setting-we even have a coffee break in the middle of our service. 5) We intentionally refuse to load our church calendar with activities and meetings. We want our people freed up to connect with friends, neighbors, co-workers, and family. Cultivating relationships with people takes time and we want our people to be involved in the lives of other people, both in the Church and in their world.
We believe the gospel travels best across relational bridges.
8. Divine Appointments: We encourage our people to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit throughout the week, believing that God enjoys setting up divine appointments for the purpose of helping people discover the knowable God.
9. Authenticity: We insist on people being themselves, "no mask required." We find hyper spirituality weird and we want know part of it. We cautious to avoid becoming spiritually pride-the worst type of pride.
10. Grace over guilt: This value is demonstrated by a refusal to be the moral police in others lives. We believe that grace teaches people to live holy, not judgment. Jesus said, I did not come to condemn the world, but to save it. We think his approach was effective in his day, and will be so in ours. This value does not mean that we ignore sin, but rather, we gracious and prayerfully try to persuade people to turn their lives over to the Lordship of Jesus Christ in the context of relationships and teachings.
11. Faithfulness : The first wave of Christians were devoted to one another. As a result, these radical believers rocked their world for Christ. Therefore, we are not bashful to ask people to commit to our Church by attending regularly, serving cheerfully, giving generously, and loving radically. We desire to shape culture rather than be shaped by it.
12. Generosity: The scriptures tell us that it is better to give than receive, and that God loves a cheerful giver! Yes, we encourage people to share their recourses with those in need, both in the Church and those outside the four walls of our Church. Of course, Boundless Grace is supported by those who attend. We don't pass the plate at BG we simply place a basket in a visible place in our facility and trust that God's people do their part to keep the ministry going.